DETAILED JD BELOW:
- 7-10 years of experience designing and implementing SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- 5+ years experience implementing SAP SD in a fashion company, either through SAP AFS, FMS, or S4 Fashion.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of business processes associated Order Management (standard, consignment, third party), contract management and call offs, Supply Assignment, outbound delivery management, pricing, returns.
- Good understanding on how SAP distribution integrates with external warehouse management systems.
- At least 1 or 2 full cycle experience of ERP Transformation programs.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
- Must be able to meet deadlines of a dynamic, growing business.
- Should be strong team player who can build relationships across functions to mediate and resolve problems
- Ability to work with senior business partners to capture detailed requirements and deliver innovative solutions.
- Understanding of technical components required to support business processes, including integration effort within different functional tracks.
- Good knowledge of associated S4/Hana FIORI Tiles, Launch Pad, Transactional apps, Personas.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution
- Knowledge of how SAP Distribution functions integrate with external warehouse management systems.
- Must be a team player, must be able to work with colleagues globally in a diverse environment, with good upward and downward management skills.
- Strong IT skills ? general computing and office software skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- SAP SD – Sales and Distribution
Job Location: Pune