Experience : 3-6 Years
Detailed JD Below :
- Design, develop, and maintain applications.
- Implement, update and maintain back-end and front-end components.
- Follow best coding practices, and create code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
- Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Expert-level understanding and familiarity with main stream backend (e.g. Node.js, .NET, Golang etc.) and frontend programming languages (e.g. React, Angular, etc.), with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
Job Location: Bangalore